In 2022, 15.6% of young adults aged 25 to 34 lived at home with family. In 2020, those figures grew to the highest share recorded since 1960, 17.8%.
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- October 2023 Pending Sales Fall to Lowest since April 2020
- FinCEN Extends the Beneficial Ownership Rule Reporting Deadline for Certain Entities
- NAR Comments on FinCEN’s Proposed Beneficial Ownership Deadline Extension
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, November 30, 2023