This latest tentative agreement would ditch all but three tax increase provisions meant to impact higher-income Americans by closing so-called “tax loopholes.” Learn more.
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- October 2023 Pending Sales Fall to Lowest since April 2020
- FinCEN Extends the Beneficial Ownership Rule Reporting Deadline for Certain Entities
- NAR Comments on FinCEN’s Proposed Beneficial Ownership Deadline Extension
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, November 30, 2023