In February 2023, pending home sales were up 0.8% month-over-month, showing growth for the third consecutive month. Three U.S. regions posted monthly gains, while the West declined. All four regions recorded year-over-year declines in transactions.
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- October 2023 Pending Sales Fall to Lowest since April 2020
- FinCEN Extends the Beneficial Ownership Rule Reporting Deadline for Certain Entities
- NAR Comments on FinCEN’s Proposed Beneficial Ownership Deadline Extension
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, November 30, 2023