November 2022’s housing market activity declined 7.7% from October 2022, and by 35.4% from November 2021, marking ten consecutive months of home sales declines.
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- October 2023 Pending Sales Fall to Lowest since April 2020
- FinCEN Extends the Beneficial Ownership Rule Reporting Deadline for Certain Entities
- NAR Comments on FinCEN’s Proposed Beneficial Ownership Deadline Extension
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, November 30, 2023