NAR is demanding that federal policymakers address the actual problem – a housing supply shortage and inflation – and not punish one side of those impacted by it in the rental housing ecosystem.
- NAR Welcomes Freddie Mac’s Expansion of Condo Project Advisor Tool
- Instant Reaction: Jobs, December 8, 2023
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, December 7, 2023
- Second Century Ventures Opens Applications for 2024 REACH U.S. Program
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer