Meta unveiled its new housing ad platform to address algorithmic discrimination (referred to as a “Variance Reduction System” or “VRS”). All housing advertisements on Facebook will now go through the VRS, which will be expanded later this year to include credit and employment ads.
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- October 2023 Pending Sales Fall to Lowest since April 2020
- FinCEN Extends the Beneficial Ownership Rule Reporting Deadline for Certain Entities
- NAR Comments on FinCEN’s Proposed Beneficial Ownership Deadline Extension
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, November 30, 2023