The 30-year fixed mortgage rate fell to 6.95% from 7.08% the previous week and seems to have already priced in the Fed’s higher interest rates.
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- October 2023 Pending Sales Fall to Lowest since April 2020
- FinCEN Extends the Beneficial Ownership Rule Reporting Deadline for Certain Entities
- NAR Comments on FinCEN’s Proposed Beneficial Ownership Deadline Extension
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, November 30, 2023