The 30-year fixed mortgage rate rose to 6.48% from 6.42% in the last week of 2022. Rates will likely stabilize below 6% in 2023 as inflation slows.
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- October 2023 Pending Sales Fall to Lowest since April 2020
- FinCEN Extends the Beneficial Ownership Rule Reporting Deadline for Certain Entities
- NAR Comments on FinCEN’s Proposed Beneficial Ownership Deadline Extension
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, November 30, 2023