The fraction of buyers who are waiving appraisal and inspection contract contingencies has been trending downwards in recent months, with REALTORS® saying that 19% of buyers waived the inspection contingency in December 2021, down from 27% in July, and 21% waived the appraisal contingency, down from 29% in June.
- NAR Welcomes Freddie Mac’s Expansion of Condo Project Advisor Tool
- Instant Reaction: Jobs, December 8, 2023
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, December 7, 2023
- Second Century Ventures Opens Applications for 2024 REACH U.S. Program
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer