While rising interest rates are posing a risk to economic growth, NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun expects the commercial market to perform well despite the headwinds, especially in the short term.
- NAR Welcomes Freddie Mac’s Expansion of Condo Project Advisor Tool
- Instant Reaction: Jobs, December 8, 2023
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, December 7, 2023
- Second Century Ventures Opens Applications for 2024 REACH U.S. Program
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer