Overall, the number of mortgage loan applications has been steadily increasing since 2010, but recent events caused a sharp decline in the numbers from 2021, even though the count of NAR members are on the rise.
- NAR Welcomes Freddie Mac’s Expansion of Condo Project Advisor Tool
- Instant Reaction: Jobs, December 8, 2023
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, December 7, 2023
- Second Century Ventures Opens Applications for 2024 REACH U.S. Program
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer