Following a massive advocacy blitz by the National Association of REALTORS®—which included a rare nationwide call to action—Congress passed a last-minute spending deal Saturday to avert a government shutdown and extend the authority of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
- NAR Welcomes Freddie Mac’s Expansion of Condo Project Advisor Tool
- Instant Reaction: Jobs, December 8, 2023
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, December 7, 2023
- Second Century Ventures Opens Applications for 2024 REACH U.S. Program
- National Association of REALTORS® Announces New Chief Marketing and Communications Officer