I always say coffee is only as good as its grounds, so you should always ensure you have the right tools to get the best out of your coffee beans. In this review of the best burr grinder under 100, we’ll introduce you to a world of affordable coffee grinding machines.
Great grinders deliver on quality, reliability, and long-lasting performance so that great-tasting coffee is never too far away! When I say tools, I’m talking burr grinders, your one-stop shop for preparing your beans for extraction and brewing.
Some grinders only do one type of coarseness, while other more sophisticated grinders can grind coffee to perfection in the way you like it. The best part is that you don’t need to sell your car to afford these quality burr grinders.
- Ollygrin Conical Burr Coffee Grinder, Electric Burr Coffee Grinder with 30 Grind Settings for 2-12 Cups (Black03) (BK01).
Dimensions: 5.4 x 7 x 12.9 inches
Weight: 6.13 lbs
Material: Stainless Steel
The Ollygrin is a conical burr grinder with 30 grind settings that allow you to choose between all levels, from the smoothest to the most coarse grounds. Also featured are a removable grind chamber and a large capacity hopper of 10.6 ounces.
- Huge selection of coarseness options to cater to all preferences and styles of coffee.
- A large bean hopper means you can grind more per bean cycle.
- The removable grinding chamber allows you to grind 5.3 ounces of coffee grounds at a time.
- The adjustable grinding amount allows you to adjust how many coffee cups you grind for between 2 and 12 cups.
- The compact design easily stores the grinder in tight spots on your kitchen countertop.
- No digital touchscreen interface.
- No programmable features.
Overall Ollygrin Conical Burr Coffee Grinder Review
Simple and effective is what Ollygrin is all about with this conical burr grinder that has a whopping 30 different grind settings between the smoothest powder and the coarsest rocky grounds. So whether you crave a smooth latte or a mean long black, this grinder gets you ready for brewing coffee of all kinds.
The Ollygrin coffee grinder works well with all coffee machines so long as they accept freshly ground coffee. Super durable with a stainless steel build and a grinding process that puts you in control every step of the way. You’ll love the convenience and performance of this burr grinder for a quality coffee every time.
Of course, one man’s opinion simply won’t do, so I urge you to check out the link below to read the 40+ reviews of this 4.7-star rated grinder and purchase one for yourself through Amazon’s online store!
- RRH Burr Coffee Grinders, Professional Electric Coffee Grinder, Automatic Burr Mill Grinder, 250g Coffee Bean Powder Grinding Machine 110V, Red.
Dimensions: 4.72 x 7.68 x 14.17 inches
Weight: 6.6 lbs
Material: Stainless Steel
Brought to you by RRH, this electric coffee grinder uses blade grinders to give you fine-brew, course-brew, and ground coffee options. Additionally, this grinder is designed to process more than just coffee beans and things like rice, nuts, cereal, and beans.
- Multi-functionality allows you to grind more than just coffee.
- The electric burr grinder lets you grind beans at the push of a button.
- Anti-jump bean hopper means you won’t have any messes during the grinding process.
- The 250-gram funnel lid lets you grind plenty of coffee before a refill is needed.
- Eight coffee adjustment stalls make it suitable for french press coffee, americanos, espressos, and siphon coffee.
- The grinding chamber is not transparent.
- Not as many grind selections as Ollygrin.
Overall RRH Burr Coffee Grinders Review
This gorgeous red burr grinder by RRH is so much more than a coffee grinder. It excels in delivering grind options for cereals, beans, and seasonings, providing more versatility in its range of use. Tight and compact in design, this electric grinder makes the coffee brewing process easy as your coffee machine will be using quality coffee grounds to extract the flavor and aroma.
Available in a range of colors, you’ll also love the range of grind selections between course, smooth, and ground coffee, suitable for coffee lovers of all types. Backed by the public’s approval, this grinder by RRH has received a good rating of 4.3-stars on Amazon reviews. Check out what customers are saying about it using the link down below:
- KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder – Onyx Black
Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.1 x 3.7 inches
Weight: 2.6 lbs
Color: Onyx Black
The KitchenAid blade coffee grinder has one-touch controls and a clear top cover for transparency. It grinds using a durable stainless steel blade and a heavy-duty motor to grind beans to perfection, allowing you to choose the size of your ground coffee.
- A transparent cover allows you to watch as your beans are ground.
- Strong polycarbonate and stainless steel construction provide durability and sturdiness.
- One-touch control for easy operation.
- 4 oz removable stainless steel bowl lets you carry your grounds easily to your coffee maker.
- 1-year hassle-free warranty for any defects related to manufacturing or quality material.
- No automatic customizable coarseness options.
- Manual grinding means more skill is required to get the coarse and size you want.
Overall KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder Review
This one from KitchenAid is hard to beat for manual coffee grinders. Coming in with a strong polycarbonate and stainless steel design across the grinder and chamber, you get a durable stain-resistant solution to your grinding needs.
The bean hopper features a transparent cover to keep an eye on your grounds as they are transformed into powdery goodness (for a manual coffee grinder, you’ll soon know how important this is).
Just be sure not to mistake this grinder for a hot water flask because it’ll be hard to tell the difference. Fortunately, it is just as compact and portable as one of those flasks, so I consider that a win.
Highly rated by almost 10,000 customers with a score of 4.6-stars on Amazon reviews, there is no better validation you’ll get for this product than the people’s approval! Check out what all the excitement is about using the link below:
- Delonghi Stainless Steel Burr Coffee Grinder, Silver.
Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 11 inches
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Material: Stainless Steel
This stainless steel burrs grinder comes with a unique rectangular design that is compact and easy to store in tight spaces. Using the dial knob, you can grind anywhere between 4-12 cups of coffee’s worth of ground coffee at a time.
- The unique, stylish design makes for an excellent accessory for your kitchen countertop.
- Durable stainless steel material will last you for years of grinding.
- Plenty of options when it comes to cup size and coarseness settings.
- Transparent bean hopper with measuring labels for extra convenience.
- Burr grinding wheel produces the most consistent results with a uniform ground texture.
- No digital touchscreen display.
- No programmable grinding options.
Overall Delonghi Stainless Steel Burr Coffee Grinder Review
From a fine grind to a coarse grind and everything in between, the Delonghi stainless steel burr grinder is one of the best-looking and cheap burr grinders today. Its unique, stylish look comes from its square-shaped base and rectangular design that retains a lightweight construction compact enough to fit in the corner of any kitchen benchtop.
This machine makes grinding fresh beans easy and more effective than just a pretty face. It’ll suit just about any coffee lover with plenty of customizable options, from the size to the coarseness. Rated a solid 4.2-stars on Amazon, I’m surprised it’s not a little higher, but this grinder has received plenty of love for its airtight bean hopper, low noise level, and ease of maintenance.
To read the customer feedback in detail, check out the link below and purchase your own Delonghi Stainless Steel Burr Coffee Grinder today!
Dimensions: 13.75 x 10.13 x 6.82 inches
Weight: 4.6 lbs
KRUPS offers this classy black burr grinder under 100 with superior performance and precision that uses a 33% greater grinding range than the average grinder. Also featured are 12 grind fineness settings and 2-12 cups customizable quantity.
- Plenty of customizable options for the size and fineness of grinds.
- Embedded cleaning brush for effortless cleaning.
- One-touch operation with auto-stop at the end of the grinding cycle.
- A metallic flat burr grinder provides more uniform grinding and gives you complete control over the size and coarseness.
- A large capacity bean hopper of 8 ounces provides 30-32 cups of ground coffee per cycle.
- Plastic material is not as durable as stainless steel burrs.
- No touchscreen interface.
Overall KRUPS Precision Grinder Flat Burr Coffee Review
A grinder with attitude, this KRUPS precision grinder has a sleek black look that is simply irresistible and graceful in delivering the grinding requirements for a delicious cup of coffee. With 33% more grinding range, you get precision grinding for all types of coffee brewing methods, including drip coffee, French press, cold brew, pour-over, and more!
Maintenance is minimal with an extra-large 8 oz bean hopper and a large ground coffee container. Indeed, it’s no surprise how popular this grinder is. With over 3,800 reviews and a rating of 4.4-stars on Amazon, people love the grinds’ freshness, the ease of use, and the superior flavor of their deliciously brewed coffee.
Check out what people are saying about the KRUPS Precision Grinder using the link below!
- Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill.
Dimensions: 10.75 x 7.13 x 6 inches
Weight: 4.5 lbs
Material: Alloy Steel
The Cuisinart grinder comes with a durable alloy steel construction and an 18-position grind selector controlled by a simple dial. The grinding chamber and bean hopper hold up to 32 cups of coffee, so maintenance is minimimal.
- Durable alloy steel material supports longevity and lasting performance.
- One-touch power bar for easy operation.
- Automatic shut-off feature when grind cycle is complete.
- The convenient design is heavy-duty for strength and compact for easy storage.
- Burr grinding provides a uniform grind with optimal flavor extraction.
- No touchscreen digital display.
- It may be a little heavy to transport for some users.
Overall Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill Review
Renowned for their top-quality kitchen appliances from cookware to ovens and especially coffee makers, Cuisinart comes in strong with this Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill that produces premium-level coffee grinds at the touch of a button.
With 18 options to choose from, you’ll never run out of choice when it comes to the level of fineness or coarseness of your pre-ground coffee. More than a good coffee grinder, this super-popular item is used by over 30,000 Amazon customers worldwide, sporting a strong 4.4-star rating.
The quality of material, airtight bean hopper storage, and versatility in grinding are just some of the many features that people love about this grinder. Check out what these satisfied customers are saying using the link down below!
- OXO Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder.
Dimensions: 5.3 x 7.75 x 12.8 inches
Weight: 6.58 lbs
Material: Stainless Steel
This OXO burr grinder has 40 millimeters of stainless steel conical burrs that produce uniform grounds and optimal flavor extraction. Also featured are a one-touch start timer, a 12-cup grounds container, and 15 coarseness settings.
- Plenty of versatility in grinding with 15 coarseness settings.
- 12-cup grounds container means more grinding and less maintenance per cycle.
- Conical burrs are 40mm thick and stainless steel for exceptional uniform grinding.
- The bean hopper has enough capacity for almost a whole pound of coffee beans.
- Engineered to keep static at bay.
- Grinds container is not transparent.
- No touchscreen display or smart grinding features.
Overall OXO Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder Review
The OXO Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder is among the most enriched yet straightforward coffee grinders for under $100. They make the burrs themselves out of durable stainless steel that grinds beans to perfection. It is also sturdy enough to last a lifetime of use.
Whether you craze a cafe latte or a robust Turkish coffee, these conical burrs can grind coffee beans to suit any coffee drink! Coming in hotter than a cup of coffee, this grinder is used by over 11,500 global customers and is loved for its high-quality material, ease of use, and lasting durability.
Use the link below to see what the people are saying about this fantastic 4.6-star conical burr grinder by OXO, an expert in the industry.
Capresso Infinity Plus Commercial Burr Grinder
- Capresso Infinity Plus Commercial Burr Grinder.
Dimensions: 6.7 x 13.7 x 9.1 inches
Weight: 4 lbs
Material: ABS Plastic Housing
The Capresso Infinity Plus Commercial Burr Grinder is a commercial-grade burr grinder for under $100 with solid steel conical burrs built for high-precision grinding. With 16 different fineness settings, you can enjoy anything from regular to coarse to fine and extra fine.
- The commercial-grade grinder is highly precise and produces uniform results.
- Plenty of options with 16 fineness settings to choose from.
- See-through bean container with 11 ounces of capacity.
- Safety system locks grinder for safe operation during and after use.
- Auto-off feature shuts off machine when cycle is over to save you energy.
- Not as durable as stainless steel burrs.
- No programmable features.
Overall Capresso Infinity Plus Commercial Burr Grinder Review
Sporting a classic look, Capresso has created the Infinity Plus Commercial Burr Grinder that excels at uniformly grinding coffee beans. Hence, you experience a more consistent and balanced flavor from the first sip to the last drop.
Whether you own an espresso machine, Nespresso machine, or regular coffee maker, this manual grinder will turn fresh coffee beans into the perfect texture for use with your coffee-making mechanism, no matter what.
Rated 4.6-stars on Amazon reviews by over 1,000 global customers, this grinder is highly acclaimed for its flavor, ease of use, and value for money. Use the link below to see what people are saying about the Capresso Infinity Plus grinder, and purchase yours today!
SHARDOR Conical Burr Coffee Grinder, Electric Adjustable Burr Mill
- SHARDOR Conical Burr Coffee Grinder, Electric Adjustable Burr Mill with 35 Precise Grind Setting for 2-12 Cup, Black.
Dimensions: 7.87 x 4.72 x 11.81 inches
Weight: 4.5 lbs
Material: Stainless Steel
The SHARDOR electric burr grinder is an anti-static conical burr grinder that delivers mess-free grinding that doesn’t stick to your grind chamber like other burrs do. It also has overheating protection, adjustable grinding amounts, and a built-in cleaning brush.
- 35 customized grind settings for ultimate versatility.
- Durable material gives it a lasting construction.
- 2-12 cup capacity for plenty of grinding per bean cycle.
- Uniform grinding via stainless steel conical burrs.
- Anti-static technology creates mess-free results.
- Only available in one color.
- No programmable options.
Overall SHARDOR Conical Burr Grinder Review
This conical burr is the creme of the crop, with a ridiculously huge range of grind settings of up to 35 customizable options. What I love most about this grinder because of the supportive captions that help with the enormous amount of grind settings, sectioning them off into three parts consisting of espresso, drip/pour-over coffee, and French press.
This gives people like me who have no idea how to manage my grinds when there are that many options a fair shot. It really has a great spread of fantastic features in terms of versatility and coarseness levels.
Rated 4.5-stars on Amazon reviews with over 1,200 customers using the product, this grinder by SHARDOR is loved for its flavor, ease of use, and reduced noise levels. Check out what these comments are saying about this item using the link below:
- Mr. Coffee Cafe Grind 18 Cup Automatic Burr Grinder, Stainless Steel.
Dimensions: 11.34 x 8.82 x 6.06 inches
Weight: 3.72 lbs
Material: Stainless Steel
Brand: Mr. Coffee
The Mr. Coffee grinder comes with 18 grind presets and 18 cups of capacity for more grinding per cycle with lower requirements for maintenance. It also comes with a large 8 oz bean hopper, a cleaning brush, and fully automated hands-free grinding.
- Far greater than average capacity with 18 cups per cycle.
- Solid variety with 18 grind presets of grind coarseness to choose from.
- Included cleaning brush to help with the maintenance process.
- Automatic shut-off when grind cycle is complete.
- A beautiful modern stainless steel finish complements any kitchen design.
- No programmability.
- Measuring labels is hard to see (especially the “fine espresso” section).
Overall Mr. Coffee Cafe Burr Grinder Review
As a master of coffee maker manufacturing, it’s no surprise this burr grinder by Mr. Coffee is a candidate for the best burr grinder under 100. Unlike most electric grinders, this one comes with 18 cups worth of coffee capacity per cycle and 18 grind settings for fine-grind coffee or coarse-grind coffee.
More than just a decent coffee bean grinder, Mr. Coffee offers automatic hands-free grinding at the touch of a button and is quite generous with its bean hopper space too. A super affordable and respected grinder, this item is rated 4.2-stars by over 9,800 global users, notably for its grinding versatility, airtight containers, and easy cleaning and maintenance.
See what these thousands of happy customers say about the Mr. Coffee Cafe Burr Grinder today!
- Mueller SuperGrind Burr Coffee Grinder Electric with Removable Burr Grinder Part – Up to 12 Cups of Coffee, 17 Grind Settings with 5,8oz/164g Coffee Bean Hopper Capacity, Black.
Dimensions: 10.87 x 7.83 x 5.59 inches
Weight: 3.54 lbs
This grinder has 17 grind settings and a gear reduction motor with reduced noise for peaceful grinding that does so slowly, precisely, and more evenly than the average burr. It features a compact design with a sleek black finish.
- Compact design allows you to fit this grinder anywhere in your kitchen.
- Sleek modern look with black finish can suit any interior design.
- 17 grind options for plenty of versatility in results.
- Removable burr for easier cleaning and maintenance.
- 24/7 live telephone customer support available.
- Bean chamber not as large as other brands.
- No durable materials such as stainless steel.
Overall Mueller SuperGrind Electric Grinder Review
Unlike most manual grinders, the Mueller SuperGrind uses BPA-free construction for a safer and healthier alternative to your pre-ground coffee preparations. With 17 grinding levels and 2-12 cups of capacity per cycle, this grinder will prepare you for any coffee brewing process, no matter what type of machine or coffee you want to drink.
It may not be the best burr coffee grinder for durability, but the plastic construction makes it a safer appliance in your house and allows it to be more lightweight and compact than the heavy-duty steel burrs.
Indeed, when it comes to what matters, which is the environment and our health, the Mueller SuperGrind is one of the best burr grinders on the market today. For further confirmation, check out the 100+ customer reviews that have resulted in this item receiving a 4-star rating for lasting satisfaction.
- Bodum Bistro Burr Coffee Grinder, 1 EA, Black.
Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.1 x 12.5 inches
Weight: 4 lbs
Material: Plastic, Rubber, Glass, Silicone, Stainless Steel
Built using various materials, this lightweight grinder offers durability, superior flavor, and easy maintenance via dishwasher-safe components. The Bodum Bistro grinder also features a push button, pre-set timer, and friction clutch, which protects the grinding gear from the presence of small stones.
- Super light grinder is highly compact and easy to carry around as needed.
- The Borosilicate glass-catcher is dishwasher-safe and reduces the static cling of coffee grounds on the container.
- 12 adjustable grind settings allow you to easily prepare pre-ground coffee for any brewing process from espressos to French press.
- Preserves the beans’ extrinsic flavors and aromas using stainless steel conical burrs.
- Multi-function bean hopper lid with measuring guide.
- Glass components may be fragile.
- Chamber not as large as other brands.
Overall Bodum Bistro Burr Coffee Grinder Review
This coffee grinder is one of the best when it comes to anti-static capabilities, excelling in providing mess-free grinding where the coffee grounds won’t stick to your chamber and make cleaning up a nightmare. One of the things I like most about this grinder is the measuring guide on the bean hopper lid.
I’m no expert, and that’s why having something to give me direction when it comes to grinding my beans is a feature I can appreciate. I also enjoy using my dishwasher, so having these dishwasher-safe components, such as the glass catcher makes life much easier.
Rated a solid 4.3-stars on Amazon reviews by a whopping 6,100+ global customers, people love the ease of use, quality of material, and durability of the Bodum Bistro Burr Coffee Grinder. Check out what people are saying about it using the link down below!
- Chefman Conical Burr Coffee Grinder, Create The Boldest & Most Flavorful Grind With 31 Settings From Coarse To Extra Fine, One-Touch Digital Control & 9.7-oz Bean Capacity.
Dimensions: 7.28 x 4.72 x 12.4 inches
Weight: 5.04 lbs
Material: Stainless Steel
This grinder by Chefman features a one-touch digital control panel with a touchscreen display for easy operation and versatility in grinding options. In addition, it comes with a large 9.7 oz bean hopper capacity and a cleaning brush for effortless maintenance. Also featured are an elevated rubber mat, a ground coffee container, and a 1-year limited warranty for any manufacturing defects.
- The aesthetic digital display provides a sleek and streamlined control panel.
- A large hopper capacity of 9.7 ounces means more coffee grinds per cycle.
- Low-grinding speed option available for a bolder flavor.
- Detachable stainless steel conical burr is easy to clean and static-free.
- 1-year limited warranty for any factory or material defects.
- No measuring labels on grind container.
- Only available in one color.
Overall Chefman Conical Burr Coffee Grinder Review
This excellent grinder comes with a huge 31 grind options from the finest powder to the coarsest grounds, making it an excellent buy for a family of different coffee lovers. Unlike ceramic burs, this grinder provides plenty of durability with its steel construction and retains some BPA-free components for healthier, safer, eco-friendly grinding.
Built with a state-of-the-art digital display, I’d highly recommend this grinder for those who emphasize the user experience, and you’d be surprised how rare a touchscreen grinder is to find. A 4.2-star rating and a 1-year warranty backing are strong reasons to seriously consider the Chefman Conical Burr Coffee Grinder for under $100.
Use the link below to check out what customers say about this grinder, and purchase yours today!
Best Burr Grinder FAQ
What is the best coffee grinder under $100?
While it all comes down to personal preference, I would recommend the Chefman Conical Burr Coffee Grinder purely because its digital touchscreen control panel interface is the only grinder on this list to possess this feature. To me, ease of use and a pleasurable coffee-making experience is of high importance, almost as much as the coffee itself, so my top pick certainly goes to Chefman on this one.
Which burr coffee grinder is best?
When it comes to consistency with results, flat burrs are best for delivering outstanding results every time. However, conical burrs offer greater versatility of use and lower noise levels and are generally more affordable. Hence, most grinders on this list of best burr grinders under $100 are the conical types.
Are burr grinders really better?
Overall, burr grinders provide greater versatility in grind options and also give you more variety in terms of the types of grinders available. There is far more choice than blade grinders, from ceramic burrs to conical stainless steel burrs and flat burrs.
Which is better flat or conical burr grinder?
Typically, flat burr grinders are more consistent with their results due to a less imposing design in terms of the ring design. However, they are also more expensive, heat up quicker, and are often noisier in use.
What is a blade grinder?
Unlike conical and flat burrs, a blade grinder uses twin blades to grind the coffee beans, essentially chopping them up into pieces. Hence, they excel for the more coarse coffee bean grinding and often pale in comparison to burrs when it comes to a variety of grinding, particularly when it comes to a fine grind.
What is the difference between a blade and burr grinder?
A blade grinder uses steel blades to grind the coffee beans, whereas conical burr grinders use a cone-shaped ring that rotates rapidly to produce coffee grounds.